Stript Snacks Biltong Recipes
Loaded Sweet Potato Fries...Chilli Steak Crumbles!
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ tbsp tapioca starch
- 1 pack of Chili Stript Snacks Biltong
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes diced
- ½ a medium ripe avocado mashed
- 1-2 tsp lime juice to taste
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt + Black Pepper to taste (to season smashed avocado)
- Coriander to garnish
Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
Peel and slice sweet potato in medium thickness short fries.
Place in a bag with tapioca starch and shake to coat.
Remove and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Drizzle over melted coconut oil and toss to coat. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 - 40 minutes, tossing 3-4 times to ensure even cooking.
Mix together avocado with lime juice and season to taste.
Blitz Stript Snacks in a mini food processor or for a finer powder like consistency blitz in a coffee grinder.
Once fries are cooked sprinkle over steak “dust”, dollop of avocado, tomatoes on the side, a generous sprinkling of salt if desired, garnish with a little coriander and you’re good to go!
Thai Cashew Steak Salad
Paleo/Gluten Free/Grain Free/Egg Free
Difficulty - Easy
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp (30g) all natural roasted cashew butter
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos (or soy sauce if not paleo)
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tsp lemongrass paste
- Juice of one lime
- 1-2 packets of Chili Stript Snacks
- 3-4 cups baby or dino kale finely shredded
- 3 spring onions finely chopped
- ¼ cup coriander roughly chopped
- 1 cup pea shoots (optional)
- ½ a large red bell pepper
- ½ a large yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup (60g) raw cashew nuts + ½ tsp chili + ½ tbsp (7g) melted coconut oil
- Blend together all dressing ingredients until smooth and set to one side.
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Toss together cashews, chili and melted coconut oil. Place on a baking tray and roast for 15 - 20 minutes; until golden and fragrant.
- At the same time place peppers on a separate tray and roast for 20 minutes.
- Create carrot ribbons using a standard vegetable peeler; work from top to bottom as if you were peeling the carrot.
- Allow peppers and nuts to cool before finely slicing peppers and blitzing nuts in a mini food processor or roughly chopping. Mix together all salad ingredients reserving some of your Stript Snacks for garnishing. Pour over dressing and toss well to combine.
- Garnish with reserved Stript Snacks to serve..dig in!
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Paleo/Grain Free/Dairy Free/Nut Free/Gluten Free
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 10 - 12 minutes
Serves 2 -4
- 5 large organic eggs
- 1 large ripe avocado
- Juice of one lime
- 1 garlic clove pressed/minced
- ¼ tsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 packet of Chili Stript Snacks
- Cover room temperature eggs with cold water. Bring to the boil and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain and submerge in cold water for at least one hour.
- Remove and tap right the way around with the back of a spoon. Gently remove egg shells. Slice each egg in half using a serrated knife.
- Spoon out yolks and mash or blend together with avocado, lime juice, garlic and seasoning.
- Taste your filling and season to your desired taste! Spoon into a piping bag with a small nozzle attachment.
- Pipe filling into each side of the eggs. Roughly shred Stript Snacks and sprinkle a little over the of each egg. Serve with some greens and lime wedges for a final hit of freshness if desired!