Buy Biltong Online
Tender air-dried beef steak pieces seasoned with medium spice red chilli.
Irish Beef (245g of fresh beef to make 100g of product), Salt, Spices, Chilli Powder, Yeast Extract, Dried Red Chilli Flakes, Spirit Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spice Extracts.
Black Pepper Biltong
Tender air-dried beef steak pieces seasoned with cracked black pepper.
Irish Beef (245g of fresh beef to make 100g of product), Salt, Spices, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cracked Black Pepper, Spirit Vinegar, Spice Extracts.
Comes from Greek word, Proteos, meaning "primary" or "taking first place"
- Repair and maintenance of muscle
- Bone health
- Hunger satiation
- Optimisation of blood sugar level
- Hair, skin and nail health
- Immune system support
- Helps with wound healing
- Strengthens immune system
- Supports reproductive system
- Improves brain function
- Increases energy by providing oxygen to cells and muscles
- Key to cognitive health
- Prevents anemia
- Extract energy from foods
- Produce red blood cells
- Maintain a healthy nervous system
Glycemic Index (GI)
- By its nature Stript has a low glycemic index. In addition to weight loss, a low-glycemic diet has been connected to better blood sugar and insulin control, disease prevention, increased energy, and improved mood.
- Stript Snacks are Gluten Free and registered with the Coeliac Society of Ireland.
Ireland’s reputation as one of the world’s top beef producers is no coincidence. Its rich cattle-farming history is rooted in the 3.4 million hectares of lush pastures across the country that we feed our cows on.
Grass fed beef is widely recognised as being:
- Leaner and lower in total fat
- Higher in Beta Carotene
- Higher in Vitamin E
- Higher in the B vitamins Thiamine and Riboflavin
- Higher in minerals calcium, magnesium and potassium
- Higher in Total Omega 3s
- Lower in Saturated fats linked with Heart Disease
Source: USDA and Clemson University in South Carolina
All of our beef comes from Irish smallholdings certified by the Bord Bia Quality Assurance scheme and is fully traceable back to each farm.
Ross mastered his biltong snack by trialling recipes and techniques in his kitchen at home.
- First, we cut long strips from the leanest and most tender cuts of premium Irish beef.
- The strips then marinate in a special blend of herbs and spices.
- Next, the strips are air-dried for several days. Over this time, the beef loses over 50% of its weight through water evaporating from the surface leaving only the nutrients and rich flavour behind.
- The dried strips are then sliced into tender, bite-sized pieces and packaged for your enjoyment.